Like finding shells on the shore, I am collecting visual memories... Honorable Mention awards in 2016 and 2015 International Photography Awards (IPA) by Lucie Foundation. Thanks to all 130+ jurors in the annual competition, who received over 20,000 submissions from 230+ countries.Go to Distant Memories
This series won IPA (International Photography Awards) Architecture category. Silver award in 2013, HM's in 2016 and 2017.Go to Urbanscape
Road Less Travelled
Street photography - around the world.Go to Road Less Travelled
Into the Light
Honorable Mention awards in 2017 and 2018 at International Photography Awards (IPA) by Lucie Foundation. Series sold to American Hotel in Downtown LA and other collectors.Go to Into The Light
Honorable Mention award in 2018 at International Photography Awards (IPA) by Lucie Foundation.Go to Floral Noir
Abstract PhotographyGo to Abstract
Nikon selected, Twilight, for a globally distributed calendar by Nikon Photo Contest International (NPCI ). The published calendar was comprised of 13 photographs selected from the annual competition which received 31,000 entries from 117 countries.Go to Twilight
Honorable Mention award in 2014 International Photography Awards (IPA) by Lucie Foundation -- Crystal Cove Historical District is located in the Southern California coastline , with its amazing culture and history of improbable survival, and remains the area’s singular, unchanged iconic place in the sun since the 1920′s.Go to Crystal Cove
Be Not Proud
On-going series about cessation of life.Go to Be Not Proud
I sincerely hope that you and yours are staying healthy and safe in this challenging Covid times. Please stay well!
If you have a moment, please check out my online portfolios, as well as online sales that is going on now…
News + Current or Upcoming Exhibits
- Habitual, LAAA Gallery 825. July 25 to August 10. Online Gallery.
- Spectrum 7 group show, bG Gallery, Santa Monica, CA – June 20 to Aug 21. Very cool 3D Online Gallery
- LA Center of Photography Creative Portrait Exhibit, juried by by Paul Kopekin, Kopekin Gallery LA.
- Field Of Vision, LAAA Gallery 825. Online Gallery.
- MOAH Cedar, Museum of Art and History Lancaster, 35th annual juried exhibit. See the Online 3D exhibit, @ Gallery#1.
- OUT THERE, Gallery 825 LA Art Association, juried by Bert Green of Bert Green Fine Arts Chicago.
- Alumni annual show, LA Center of Photography, Culver City, CA – TBD
- California Love, group show, Hive Gallery DTLA Art District. Special online Sale.
- 3-artist Group show at The Collective Realty, West Hollywood, June 2019, continues to Aug 2020.
- Greyscale group show, bG Gallery, Santa Monica, CA – Spring 2021
- See CV for full list of 2019/2020 exhibits
- Putting on my curator/producer hat for the the next OPEN SHOW LA event & our new OSLA website, please check out our previous events also.
- Open Show #59 collaborated with Photo l.a. Collect+Connect virtual fair, highlighting 4 curated winners from the FOCUS summer 2020 competition. Show on June 27 Sat. via Zoom.
- Open Show in person shows postponed due to Coronavirus. Please stay tuned for future dates or see Website.
- Please submit to our upcoming events. At OpenShow LA, we like to Get Your Work Seen.