Like finding shells on the shore, I am collecting visual memories... Honorable Mention awards in 2016 and 2015 International Photography Awards (IPA) by Lucie Foundation. Thanks to all 130+ jurors in the annual competition, who received over 20,000 submissions from 230+ countries.Go to Distant Memories
This series won IPA (International Photography Awards) Architecture category. Silver award in 2013, HM's in 2016 and 2017.Go to Urbanscape
Road Less Travelled
Street photography - around the world.Go to Road Less Travelled
Into the Light
Honorable Mention awards in 2017 and 2018 at International Photography Awards (IPA) by Lucie Foundation. Series sold to American Hotel in Downtown LA and other collectors.Go to Into The Light
Honorable Mention award in 2018 at International Photography Awards (IPA) by Lucie Foundation.Go to Floral Noir
Abstract PhotographyGo to Abstract
Nikon selected, Twilight, for a globally distributed calendar by Nikon Photo Contest International (NPCI ). The published calendar was comprised of 13 photographs selected from the annual competition which received 31,000 entries from 117 countries.Go to Twilight
Honorable Mention award in 2014 International Photography Awards (IPA) by Lucie Foundation -- Crystal Cove Historical District is located in the Southern California coastline , with its amazing culture and history of improbable survival, and remains the area’s singular, unchanged iconic place in the sun since the 1920′s.Go to Crystal Cove
Be Not Proud
On-going series about cessation of life.Go to Be Not Proud
News + Exhibits
- Los Angeles Art Show, @ bG Gallery Gestalt Project circular wall, Booth#825, LA Convention Center, South Hall, Feb 5 to 9
- Group Show Same Thing Everyday, at Moorpark College, curated by CSUN Arts Alumni, Jan 24 to Feb 24
- California Love, group show, Hive Gallery DTLA Art District, Feb/March
- 3-artist Group show at The Collective Realty, West Hollywood, June 2019 continues to Feb/March 2020.
- Group show entitled Open Show 2019 at LA Art Association/Gallery 825. Juried by Ade Omotosho, Pérez Art Museum Miami/PAMM. Dec 14 to Jan 10, 2020.
- photo l.a. 2020 at Barker Hangar, Santa Monica
- Curator, co-producer for Open Show Los Angeles, Feb 1, 1:30pm
- Moderator, Photo Book Roundtable, Feb 2, 11:30am
- See CV for full list of 2019/2020 exhibits
- 7 Best fine art photographer in Los Angeles, selected by Peerspace, August 2019
- I am online at ARTSY.NET, represented by United Photographic Artists Gallery (UPAG) and Fabrik Project Gallery in Culver City, CA. Check out the photography offered at Artsy, a premier go-to site for great photographic arts. Hit the Follow button to see my updates/additions.
- New books, have a look…
- Putting on my curator/producer hat for the the next OPEN SHOW LA event & our new OSLA website, please check out our previous events also.
- Open Show #58, March 25 Wednesday, at LA Center of Photography, Culver City CA. Open call.
- Please submit to our upcoming events. At OpenShow LA, we like to Get Your Work Seen.