This series won an IPA (International Photography Awards) Architecture category.Go to Urbanscape
Like finding shells on the shore, I am collecting visual memories... Honorable Mention award in 3 categories at the 2015 International Photography Awards (IPA) by Lucie Foundation. Thanks to all 117+ jurors in this year's competition, who received 17841 submissions from 230+ countries.Go to Distant Memories
Black and White | Film-not-Dead | Street photography in cities around the world.Go to B/W
- click Portfolio menu
News / Recent Exhibits
- New Book - please have a look.
- Solo Exhibit - At The Gallery Presents a solo show, curated by Dulce Stein. April 30 to June 26. It is also a featured exhibit by MOPLA (Month of Photography LA) by the Lucie Foundation
- 2016 CA 101 Juried Art Exhibit curated by Nina Zak Laddon – July 22nd 5-9 pm. South Bay Galleria, Redondo Beach CA. Show until July 31.
- Human Rights Project Exhibit at The Gallery Presents July 30th to Aug 12th, Reception July 30th Saturday from 6-10 pm. Plans in progress for a a travelling exhibit globally pending logistics. Thanks to Sandar Esquer of El centro bajacaliforniano de derechos humanos, as well as Dulce Stein our curator.
- Putting on my producer hat for the the next OPEN SHOW LA event - OPENSHOW LA is accepting entries for the next OPEN SHOW which will be likely be in Burbank, CA around the end of July or early August. More info shortly, but in the meantime, please submit if you like to present your portfolio, free!
- Group Exhibit on Photographic Art at the Lark Gallery in October, 2016. Details coming soon.
- Out There exhibit at Gallery 825 (LA Art Association) on LaCienga Blvd – June 10 to 17.
- Photo Independent April 29-May 1, at Raleigh Studio, Hollywood. In the LACP booth, LA Center of Photography. Great crowd!
- MOPLA Group exhibit “Diverse/City” at the Arena 1 Gallery, Santa Monica Art Studios, an official themed event for MOPLA. Opening reception on April 9th, show runs thru May 9th.
- MOPLA Instagram Jam at the Smashbox Studios, Culver City CA. Curated by Lucie Foundation.
- Group exhibit at the 1560 Gallery, Echo Park CA, entitled “Reflections the Visual Echo” Two of my photographs are included.
- Exhibited at the 50th anniversary Photo l.a. Fair in January of 2016, at the OPEN SHOW LA booth. Very pleased with the busy turn-out; seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
IPA/International Photography Awards by The Lucie Foundation – Wining series for three straight years: 2013 (Urbanscape, aka Color Redux), 2014(Crystal Cove) and 2015(Distant Memories in 3 categories).