Gallery Representation | Sales
For Fine art photography purchase, inquires or on-line store – please contact Richard’s represented galleries below:
- United Photographic Artists Gallery, UPAG, Tampa, FL. 1-813-431-0440, email@example.com
- bG / Gestalt Project Gallery, Bergamot Station, Santa Monica, CA. c/o bG Gallery, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saatchi Art - online portfolio and store
- On sale now
Photo Books are here, if you like to purchase directly from me instead of MagCloud, please let me know.
The latest book – URBANSCAPE – Published May 2017. Both color and BW images are shown here.
This self-published book was selected by an international jury sponsored by the Lucie Foundation for MOPLA Month of Photography Los Angeles, Photo-Book exhibit. It was held at the House of Lucie Gallery at ROW Downtown LA in 2019.
Another book on Distant Memories, from 2016. New images are being added to the series…
This self-published book was selected in 2017 by an international jury sponsored by the Lucie Foundation for the first annual MOPLA Month of Photography Los Angeles, Photo-Book exhibit. It was held at Venice Arts in Venice, CA.
- Book – Color Redux | Urban Landscape, 2013/2014/2015
- Aesthetics 2009 – Group Show Catelog - published limited edition
- Aesthetics 2007 - Group Show Catelog - published limited edition
Please contact Richard
Not Available For Sale
- NIKON Corp. (Japan) selected Twilight, a photographic image by Richard S. Chow for the Nikon Photo Contest International (NPCI) Calendar.
- Jazz at LACMA – 20th Anniversary Photographic Retrospective, curated by Mitch Glickman, LACMA Director. Limited edition book published by LACMA, copyright 2011 Museum Associates LACMA & artists