- 2018 Distant Memories, Museum of Art and History (MOAH), Lancaster, CA
- 2018 Distant Memories, Orange Coast College, Fine Arts Center, Costa Mesa, CA
- 2017 URBANSCAPE, Metro 417 Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- 2017 Convergent Evolution, Neutra Institute Gallery & Museum, Silver Lake, CA
- 2016 Distant Memories, Phantom Gallery (Gallery Presents), Hawthorne, CA
- 2015 Memories Redux, Cause Gallery, Chungking Road Art District, Los Angeles, CA
- Exhibit at Photo L.A. at the Barker Hanger, Santa Monica, CA. Jan 31-Feb 3.
- Street Shooting around the World exhibit, at LA Center of Photography, Hollywood, CA. Feb 8 – Mar 8. Juror Nick Turpin from London UK. Opening Feb 8.
- Creative Portraits show at LA Center of Photography, Hollywood, CA. Dec 15 to Feb 2. Curated by Nick and David Fahey of Fahey/Klein Gallery, Los Angeles.
- Holiday Exhibit by Feature Shoot & Print Swap, Root Studio, Brooklyn New York.
- Creative Portraits show at LA Center of Photography, Hollywood, CA. Curated by Nick and David Fahey of Fahey/Klein Gallery, Los Angeles.
- Venice Arts 25th Gala exhibit, Venice CA
- Hive Gallery, ”I Pity the Poe” exhibit, DTLA
- Photo Independent, The Reef DTLA
- Pop Arts Photo Show, Barker Hanger Santa Monica
- 5th Annual LACP Members Show - Los Angeles Center of Photography, curated by Catherine Couturier, owner/director of the Catherine Couturier Gallery in Houston Tx.
- 100 Vibrant Artists Group Exhibit at the Neutra Museum Gallery at Silver Lake, CA.
- Expanding Boundaries, 3rd Annual Fine Art Exhibit at LACP Los Angeles Center of Photography, curated by Scott B. Davis, director of Medium Festival San Diego.
- Solo Exhibit of Distant Memories at MOAH (Museum of Art and History at Lancaster), North Gallery. Press release.
- Inaugural Group Show at the new Beyond The Lines (BTL) Gallery in DTLA.
- bG Gallery, Santa Monica - Group Show “Greyscale Wonderland III”. Exhibit at the FM Fine Art Gallery.
- Venice Arts Gala, group exhibit, Oct 7 to Nov 4, 2017. Venice, CA.
- Inaugural exhibit “California Rising” a group show at “Fabrik Projects Gallery“, Culver City Art District, CA
- Solo Exhibit, Convergent Evolution, Neutra Institute Gallery & Museum at Silver Lake, CA. Received 2 art reviews – by Diversions L.A. and Mr. Joseph Hazani (adilettante.com)
- LACP Los Angeles Center of Photography Members Exhibit at dnj Gallery at Bergamot Station, Santa Monica.
- LAAA Gallery 825 Annual Benefit and Exhibit, West Hollywood West, CA.
- MOAH Museum of Art and History at Lancaster CA, Cedarfest-32nd annual Juried exhibit, June 17-Aug 6.
- Solo Exhibit at Gallery 417 at Metro 417, DTLA. Artist Reception on May 11 to June 6. 417 South Hill St., LA CA . Corner of 4th and Hill. Metro Red Line @ Pershing Square.
- Exteriors group exhibit at Artshare L.A. May 27 to June 14.
- Out There group exhibit at LAAA/Gallery 825 June 9 to 17.
- Photo Independent at the Reef, DTLA. April 21-23. Booth#127.
- Common Threads group show sponsored by Artshare LA, curated by yours-truly Richard S. Chow, @ the Angel City Brewery. Show runs from Feb 2 to March 3. 216 Alameda Street, DTLA Art District, CA. MOPLA featured event Month of Photography LA by Lucie Foundation.
- Groundwork Coffee presenting Richard’s URBANSCAPE series, November 2016 to March 30, 2017. Address 671 Rose Ave, Venice CA (Rose near Lincoln Blvd.)
- Female Figures exhibit at Beyond The Lines Gallery, Bergamot Station, Santa Monica. April 5-12.
- Ocean exhibit at Beyond The Lines Gallery, Bergamot Station Santa Monica, from Jan 6th to 28th.
- MOPLA 2017 First Annual Photo Book Exhibit + Reading Room at Venice Arts, from Jan 7th to 29th, at Venice Arts, 1702 Lincoln Blvd., Venice, California 90291
- PHOTO LA 2017 Photography Fair at The Reef/LA Mart, Jan 12-15. DTLA, CA.
- Mini Solo, Perimeter Gallery II at Artshare L.A., Dec 10 to Jan 7. 801 E 4th Place, Los Angeles CA
- Group Show, Beyond the Lines Gallery, Bergamot Station, Santa Monica, CA, curator Brittany Davis
- Portraits, Beyond the Lines Gallery, Bergamot Station, Santa Monica, CA, curator Brittany Davis
- Venice Art Gala exhibit, Venice Arts, Venice, CA
- Photographic Language, Lark Gallery, Hawthorne CA
- Beyond Books, Manhattan Beach Library, Manhattan Beach CA
- Double Vision, Gloria Delson Contemporary Arts, Art District Downtown LA, curator Petra Wright
- Human Rights, Gallery Presents (Phantom Gallery), Hawthorne CA, curator Dulce Stein
- CA 101, South Bay Galleria, Redondo Beach CA, curator Nina Zak Laddon
- Out There, Gallery 825/LA Art Association, West Hollywood CA, Jurors Francisco George & William Escalera.
- Photo Independent, Raleigh Studio, Hollywood CA
- Diversity/City, Arena 1 Gallery, Lucie Foundation Month of Photo LA (MOPLA) Santa Monica CA
- Instagram Jam MOPLA, Smashbox Studios, Culver City CA
- Reflections, 1560 Gallery, Echo Park CA
- PHOTOLA annual art fair, The Reef, Los Angeles CA
- Aurora, Gallery 825/LA Art Association, West Hollywood CA
- Group Show, Cause Gallery, Chungking Road Art District, Downtown LA
- Early Works, University of the Arts, Sol Mednick Gallery, Philadelphia, PA Curators Laura Moya, & Laura Valenti Jelen
- LAAA Annual, Gallery 825/LA Art Association, West Hollywood CA
- Early Works, Center for Fine Art Photography, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Emerging Focus, PHOTOLA Competition/exhibit, The Reef, Downtown LA, CA, juried by Juried by Ken Gonzales-Day, Peter Frank, Susan Spiritus and Brian Clamp
- Daily Photograph booth, Duncan Miller Gallery at PHOTOLA, The Reef, LA, curator Daniel Miller
- Round Hole Square Peg group show, Artists Corner Gallery, Hollywood, CA. Jurors Paul Bridgewater, Rick Perez, Valda Lake and Phil Tarley
- Open Show LA at PHOTOLA, The Reef, Downtown LA, CA
|Perfect Exposure 2013||
|MOPLA Pin Up||
|Perfect Exposure 2012||The Perfect Exposure Gallery, Los Angeles. Juried by Eli Reed, Nick Ut, Aline Smithson and Jose Aurelio Barrera|
|LAAA Annual Show||Gallery 825, Los Angeles|
|GEM||Gallery 825, Los Angeles|
|Aesthetics 2012||The Perfect Exposure Gallery, Los Angeles|
|LAAA Annual Exhibit||Gallery 825, Los Angeles|
|Jazz at LACMA||LA County Museum of Arts, Curator Mitch Glickman, Limited Edition book published by LACMA|
|GEM||Gallery 825, Los Angeles|
|Open Show Los Angeles||Brad Buckman Studio, HollywoodCA|
|Aurora||Gallery 825, Los Angeles|
|Out There||Gallery 825, Los Angeles, Curator Hillary Metz, Blythe Projects Gallery|
|GEM||Gallery 825, Los Angeles|
|Aesthetics 2010||The Perfect Exposure Gallery, Los Angeles|
|Aesthetics 2009||The Perfect Exposure Gallery, Los Angeles (limited edition monogram)|
|Benefit Art Show||Barnsdall Art Park, LA Municipal Art Gallery, Hollywood, CA|
|LACMA Exhibition Series||Searching for Clarity, ARSG Gallery at LACMA|
|Aesthetics 2008||The Perfect Exposure Gallery, Los Angeles (limited edition monogram)|
|Various Group exhibits||Barnsdall Art Park, Infusion Gallery, Julia Dean Gallery|